Who We Are
AddEducation’s mission is to bring about attitudinal change and add quality education to our community. Our goals include developing our workforce, improving the quality and safety of our service, developing and encouraging strategic relationships, fostering a culture of research and innovations and building a sustainable organisation.
We believe this will help us in securing the health of our communities through research and innovation in order to deliver effective services and educating future generations.
- Respect for the dignity, beliefs and abilities of every individual
- Caring and Compassion
- Integrity by being open honest and fair
- Unity as a team and in embracing our communities
- Discovery through passion for innovation
AddEducation (Accredited DHS Provider, DHS provider number: DHS 10/078) is a Department of Health Services Accredited Drink-Driver Education Agency that has operated for more than 15 years.
AddEducation is a subsidiary business of Trauma Centre of Australia. For more information in regards to the services that the Trauma Centre of Australia provides, please click here.
What We Do
AddEducation’s primary service is providing support and counselling as well as a range of Alcohol and Drug Education programmes by fully qualified psychologists who have specialties in a range of issues including:
- Alcohol, drug, gambling and addiction issues,
- Grief, trauma, accidents, and victims of crime issues,
- Marital, relationship and family issues,
- Career, work, financial and legal issues,
- Emotional, physical and sexual abuse,
- Anxiety, depression and stress issues, and
- Conflict management and other issues
At AddEducation, our Professional Accredited Drink-Driver Education Assessors and Educators have developed a range of services to help you get your licence back.
We offer our courses at more than 20 locations across Metropolitan Melbourne and Regional Victoria. Please CLICK HERE to find one of our convenient locations close to you.
If a location listed is not convenient for you, please contact our office and we will discuss other options with you on (03) 9205 9490 or click here for more options.